#9761 DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Cruise Guide to Europe and the Mediterranean is your essential guide to the most popular Europe and Mediterranean cruise ports of call.
The first step in finding the right cruise is deciding where to go. Use this guide before you book to determine which areas of Europe and the Mediterranean you most want to visit, and then take it along as your own personal guide to making the most of your trips and excursions.
From the spectacular arctic scenery of Norway’s North Cape to Malta’s bright Mediterranean blue harbors, from the splendid artisan offerings of Morocco to the historic excavations of Israel, DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Cruise Guide to Europe and the Mediterranean covers more than 70 ports of call.
Each port profile includes key sights; a fact file on local specialties in food, drink, and shopping; and a summary of recommended excursions. Photographs, maps, and illustrations accompany relevant sights and activities.
Make the most of your cruise with our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide to cruises of Europe and the Mediterranean.
Discover DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Cruise Guide to Europe and the Mediterranean
- “Don’t miss” at-a-glance listings for key sights.
- Illustrated cutaway 3-D drawings of important sights.
- Floor plans and guided visitor information for major museums.
- Guided walking tours, local drink and dining specialties to try, and things to do.
- Area maps marked with sights.
- Insights into history and culture to help you understand the stories behind the sights.
With hundreds of full-color photographs, hand-drawn illustrations, and custom maps that illuminate every page, DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Cruise Guide to Europe and the Mediterranean truly shows you the cruise ports of Europe and the Mediterranean as no one else can.
© 2015. 376 pages. $25.00
There are no reviews yet.