#8428 Were all differently abled. But for job seekers with diagnosed disabilities, identifying and making visible their strengths and abilities is especially important. This three-part series helps people with disabilities gain the confidence, awareness, search tools, and interview strategies necessary to take the job-hunting bull by the horns.
From online resources that can pinpoint skills and interests to organizations and websites that can clarify legal questions to concrete advice on preparing a resume, completing an application, and sitting down face-to-face with a potential employer this is an up-to-date guide to greater prosperity, empowerment, and productivity.
Inspiring case studies and expert interviews are featured throughout. Viewing time: 23-28 minutes per DVD. Closed-captioned. © 2012.
Can purchase each program separately ($99.95) by clicking on the titles below.
- Individual DVDs for $99.95 (review & order by clicking on individual titles below)
- 3-Year Streaming Video Subscription on each video for $99.95 + FREE SHIPPING & HANDLING (review & order by clicking on individual titles below)
- DVD + Streaming Video on each video for $179.95 + FREE SHIPPING & HANDLING (review & order by clicking on individual titles below)
- 3-DVD Series for $299.85
- 3-Streaming Video Series for $299.85 + FREE SHIPPING & HANDLING
- 3-DVD Series + 3-Streaming Video Series for $579.00 + FREE SHIPPING & HANDLING
The series includes:
IFH & ISV