Click here to view the back cover.
By Ron and Caryl Krannich, Ph.Ds
Much of today’s international job search can be conducted over the Internet. This unique book reveals over 1,400 websites of special interest to anyone seeking an international job. Includes practical information on key steps in conducting an effective job search; search engines; virtual networking communities; major employment websites; international executive search firms; country employment websites; publishers; nonprofit organizations, educational groups; federal government agencies; international organizations; contracting and consulting firms; and teaching abroad. Part of the “Click and Easy Guide” Internet series.
Don’t start your search for a job overseas without first examining the many resources outlined in this directory. Regardless of your age or international experience, The Directory of Websites for International Jobs will certainly open a whole new world of employment opportunities. It may well be your most important passport to your dream job. Don’t leave home without it! 160 pages. 6 x 9. 2002.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Online International Job Finding
- Organize an Effective Job Search
- Use Key Internet Resources
- International Executive Recruiters
- Global and Expat Websites
- Regional and Country Websites
- Employment and Travel Publishers
- Nonprofits and Educational Groups
- Government Opportunities
- Contracting and Consulting Firms
- Teaching Abroad