#7387 With temporary and project-based employment becoming the norm, jobseekers need more than just a simple resume – they need to provide in-depth illustrations of their skills and experiences. This program shows how to create a strong impression with a potential employer by developing a career portfolio.
Featuring insight from a career coach and a pair of hypothetical case studies, the film presents step-by-step guidance in assembling a portfolio’s ingredients. These include:
- evidence of community work
- hard and soft skill descriptions
- articles or photographs that enhance an applicant’s perceived value
Choices between digital and paper-based materials are discussed.
Viewing time: 24 minutes. Closed-captioned. © 2008.
- DVD for $129.95
- 3-Year Streaming Video Subscription for $129.95 + FREE SHIPPING & HANDLING
- DVD + Streaming Video for $239.95 + FREE SHIPPING & HANDLING
Click HERE to view a video clip.
Click HERE to download a free instructor’s guide.
IFH & ISV
There are no reviews yet.