#8204 In a rut? Need to get a new life? Maybe it’s time to de-clutter your mind and change your life by re-designing your environment. Indeed, liberate yourself and find renewed happiness by following the wise advice of these anti-self-help self-help experts. These cut-to-the-chase books challenge the popular happiness psychology, which emphasizes being positive, loving oneself, taking action, and using willpower to change your life. Raw, refreshing, bold, brash, and honest, these books give a needed slap in the face to those who get stuck in today’s self-help wasteland. Give yourself permission to say the “F” word, read all of the books, and reset your life for greater fulfillment and happiness. The collection includes 4 bestselling books by TED Talk star Sarah Knight (4.5 million viewers). 2015-2019. Can purchase separately. SPECIAL: $187.95 for all 9 books.
- Calm the F*ck Down ($19.99)
- F*ck Feelings: One Shrink’s Practical Advice for Managing All Life’s Impossible Problems ($23.00)
- Get Your Sh*t Together ($19.99)
- Girl, Wash Your Face ($26.99)
- The Life-Changing Magic of Not Giving a F*ck ($21.99)
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck ($26.99)
- Unfu*k Yourself: Get Out of Your Head and Into Your Life ($21.99)
- You Are a Badass ($17.00)
- You Do You ($21.99)
There are no reviews yet.