#6948 This case study takes viewers behind the scenes at the Provisions Cafe, known for its great coffee, food, and atmosphere. The program illustrates the procedures and best practices that make for a well-run, successful cafe.
Using high-energy visuals and detailed interviews with the Provisions owner/manager, the program explores a typical day in the life of the cafe – including:
- early morning kitchen and front-of-house setup
- preparations for the breakfast and lunch crowds
- supply orders and deliveries
- closing procedures
- the nightly cash tally
Gives step-by-step guidance in cafe-specific skills, such as the making of lattes and cappuccinos.
DVD format only. Viewing time: 27 minutes. English-language subtitled. © 2005.
- DVD for $79.95
- 3-Year Streaming Video Subscription for $79.95 + FREE SHIPPING & HANDLING
- DVD + Streaming Video for $149.95 + FREE SHIPPING & HANDLING
IFH & ISV
There are no reviews yet.