NO LONGER AVAILABLE. PLEASE SEE OUR OTHER BULLYING RESOURCES (CLICK HERE). FOR MENTAL HEALTH RESOURCES, CLICK HERE.
Susan P. Limber, Ph.D., and others
#6745 Updated and expanded, this engaging program is the perfect addition to an elementary school’s anti-bullying program, because it:
- raises awareness of what cyberbullying is and why it is so harmful
- equips elementary school students with the skills to treat people respectfully when using digital tools
- provides information about how to get help when cyberbullying occurs
- helps parents know what to do to keep their children safe while using online technologies
Through stories with engaging characters and real-life application, this curriculum:
- educates students, teachers, and parents
- empowers targeted students and bystanders
- supports targeted students and their families
The manual provides step-by-step instructions on how to implement the program within your school. The accompanying CD-ROM includes reproducible classroom materials, posters, sample policies, teacher training resources, and more.
Copyright 2014. $119.00. SPECIALS: 5 programs for $579.00; 10 programs for $1,099.00.
See also this related curriculum for grades 6-12: Cyberbullying: A Prevention Curriculum for Grades 6-12.
There are no reviews yet.