By Brian Tracy
It’s inevitable: no matter what industry, no matter how well run the company or department, unexpected problems emerge, setbacks occur, and crises arise. The difference between success and failure during these crucial moments is in how (and whether) one rises to the occasion.
In Crunch Point, success expert Brian Tracy lets readers in on the secrets to shining in the kind of tough situations that make others fall apart. Written in his trademark direct style, each short, to-the-point chapter is packed with powerful techniques that will enable readers to deal swiftly and effectively with any difficulty that comes their way.
The book presents proven strategies to:
- stay calm
- take control of the problem
- communicate clearly and quickly with key people
- project confidence and authority
- eliminate barriers blocking a speedy resolution
- focus on key result areas
- tap one’s inner reserves of energy and strength
- and much more!
With this book, readers will not only learn how to survive the most stressful and difficult situations, but also thrive in the face of tremendous pressure and emerge a winner.
128 pages. Softcover. 2006.