Shows students how to plan and document their education and future via creating a portfolio. The worksheets and activities in this workbook take them through self-assessment, education and career planning, and portfolio development (including electronic portfolios).
It shows how to create a unique portfolio that showcases performance, special skills, course accomplishments, and other successes. Students also learn how to build a professional portfolio.
Also available: Creating Your High School Portfolio Instructor’s Guide CD-ROM (3rd Edition, 2009, $24.95), which supports the use of the workbook in the classroom. For each chapter of the workbook, the CD includes:
- A PowerPoint presentation providing an overview of the chapter.
- Additional classroom activities.
- Comprehension quizzes to reinforce key concepts.
- Worksheets that can be modified to meet your needs.
- Sample job search documents, a sample portfolio template, and a general course outline.
SPECIALS: Purchase the workbook and Instructor’s Guide CD-ROM (3rd Edition) for $43.95; 10 copies of the workbook for $199.95; 100 copies for $1,895.00. Please see the Product Options box above when ordering.