By Murray C. Cullen, Ph.D., and Michael Bradley, Ph.D.
#8884 This self-study workbook is a great resource for inmates who are transitioning from incarceration to the outside world or those already on parole. It teaches the necessary tools for them to recognize their emotions and feelings of anger in a difficult situation. Thus, it helps them avoid traps that could put them back behind bars.
- A Short Trip Down Memory Lane
- Dream Time is Over – The Street Beckons
- Stick With Primary Feelings
- Misperceptions, Sabotage, and Primary Feelings
- A Slice of Relapse: Anger Prevention
- Relapse Prevention Games: Practice Makes Perfect
- Revisiting Risk: An Ounce of Prevention
- Your Support Team: Lean on Me
- Released: Free at Last
This workbook helps offenders learn how to be aware of their thoughts, behaviors, situations, and people around them to continue to keep the rage caged. Can be used alone or as an excellent follow-up to the original Cage Your Rage workbook.
90 pages. Softcover. 2001. $23.00. SPECIALS: 10 copies for $210.00; 100 copies for $1,929.00. This items is non-returnable.
Be sure to check out these other related products:
Cage Your Rage for Teens Workbook
There are no reviews yet.