This six-program DVD series follows a group of middle schoolers as they learn the skills that help them take control of situations and resolve conflicts peaceably.
Using the same group of students, the programs encourage discussion and facilitate the the acquirement of conflict resolution strategies and skills.
The series consists of six DVDs, including CDs with teacher guides in PDF format. 2007. Can purchase each program separately. SPECIAL: $795.95 for the series.
- Resolve Your Conflict: Learn the Skills – Helps teens learn the necessary skills for resolving conflict constructively. (18 minutes) $139.95
- Give Respect, Get Respect: Resolve Your Conflicts – Helps this age group examine their behaviors that demonstrate respect, and also demonstrates the relationship between respect and conflict. (24 minutes) $129.95
- Communication: A Key to Resolving Conflict – Teaches how to listen actively, how to send adult messages, the importance of body language and tone of voice, and more. (23 minutes) $139.95
- Lower the Volume: Anger and Conflict – Students explore their personal anger traits, take responsibility for how they handle their anger, and learn anger-management skills and strategies. (27 minutes) $139.95
- Mediation: Reaching Agreement – Teens view the peer mediation process in action. After each step, the program pauses for handouts by teachers so that students can practice the skills they’ve just learned. (22 minutes) $139.95
- You Can Solve It! Conflict – Helps students learn alternatives to verbal and physical fighting, and more. (26 minutes) $129.95