By Stewart Smith, CSCS, USN (SEAL)
This book, with a DVD included, is the complete package for the serious exercise enthusiast interested in obtaining the fitness level required by Navy SEALs.
Whether you want to be a Navy SEAL or just be as fit as one, here’s your chance. This edition contains updated BUD/S workouts, an instructional DVD, and the latest entrance requirements from the Navy.
With this program, you will be ready for any military training or physical challenge in the world. Train with the world’s fittest and strongest individuals: the US Navy SEALs! This complete package includes:
- Updated step-by-step instructions to help the fitness recruit on their path to SEAL entry
- Bonus DVD instruction on swimming, running, and exercise
- New beginner workouts for those who need to lose 20 pounds or more
- A special 12-week plan for the Navy Special Operations EOD, SWCC, Diver Physical Screening Test
- New information for optimal weight loss from a certified nutritionist