This book helps readers better understand the beliefs, customs, and rituals of the faiths of Judaism, Christianity, and Islam. It provides a fun and easy way to know the common elements of these widespread religions.
This plain-English guide traces their evolution from their common origin – Abraham – and explains their different, yet linked, beliefs.
You’ll see how each religion developed, endured setbacks, and became a fixture in modern society – and you’ll learn how members havedeveloped similar approaches to worship. The book explains:
- how the belief in one God originated
- the roots of Abraham’s family tree
- the sacred texts of each faith
- major similarities and differences
- how these religions influenced the world
366 pages. Softcover. 2008. SPECIALS: 10 copies for $179.00; 100 copies for $1,559.00. Please see the Product Options box above when ordering.