By Wendy S. Enelow
Each year nearly three million college students write resumes to land a post-graduation job. Some of these students are fortunate enough to get a much-coveted $75,000+ job that puts them on the fast track to career success. This unique resume book includes 80 examples of resumes written by college students who actually obtained $75,000+ jobs in a variety of occupational fields.
College Grad Resumes to Land $75,000+ Jobs addresses the following questions that graduating college students wonder about:
- How can you position your resume for a $75,000+ career in today’s competitive, global job search market?
- What are the strategies, formats, tips, and techniques that you need to know to get your resume noticed and not tossed into the wastebasket?
- How can you capture a recruiter’s or hiring manager’s interest in your resume and be invited for an interview?
This book takes you step by step through the entire resume-writing process, addressing the different needs of:
- Traditional graduating students with four-year degrees
- Graduate-level students earning master’s or doctoral degrees
- Graduating students already working in their careers
- Non-traditional graduating students earning degrees to propel and/or change careers
This meticulously organized guide includes a “writing toolkit” containing action verbs, high-impact phrases, and personality descriptors, as well as a list of professional resume writers for readers who wish to seek professional help with their resumes. You’ll learn how to successfully highlight your strengths in your resume, to distinguish yourself from others, get the interviews, and launch your career:
|Academic Performance||Work Experience|
|Internship & Co-Op Experience||Leadership Activities|
|International Experience||Research Projects & Field Work|
|Athletic Career||Volunteer Activities|
|Technology Skills||Special Projects & Events|
THE AUTHOR: Wendy S. Enelow is one of America’s leading career experts and author of 19 employment books.