By Clark Howard
Living Large in Lean Times is Clark’s ultimate guide to saving money, covering everything from cell phones to student loans, coupon websites to mortgages, investing to electric bills, and beyond.
In his candid and friendly next-door-neighbor manner, Clark shares the small, manageable steps everyone can follow to build a path towards independence and wealth. Chock-full of more than 250 invaluable tips, the book outlines how to:
- Locate missing and unclaimed money in your name
- Lower your student loan payment
- Find legitimate work-at-home opportunities
- Get unlimited texting and e-mailing for less than $10 per month
- Know what personal info not to post to social media sites
- Determine the best mortgage rate, and much, much more
As Clark demonstrates, there are myriad ways to reduce debt, buy smarter, and build a future. Follow his lead and he’ll get you there.
272 pages. Softcover. 2011. SPECIAL: 10 copies for $162.00; please see the Product Options box above when ordering.