By John D. Roche
This book is based on the author’s experience as a successful practitioner, many years of independent research, and personal consultations with some 80,000 veterans, widows, and dependents.
Maj. John D. Roche, USAF (Ret.), worked for 16 years as a claims adjudicator specialist for the Veterans Administration and as a veterans service officer for Pinellas County, Florida, where he was a tireless advocate for veterans and their families. He had one of the highest rates of wins on appeal in the state.
- List of Abbreviations
- List of Terms
- Code of Federal Regulations
- VA Form 9
- Introduction: Read Me First
- The Appeals Process: Step By Step
- Part 1: The Veteran’s Errors – Before and After Filing
- Part 2: The Department of Veterans Affairs Errors – Before and After Filing
- Part 3: Building a Hearing Book
- Resources: How to Find What You Need
210 pages. Softcover. 2009.