This extremely popular series appeals to anyone who has ever wondered if they could earn a living doing what they really love to do whether growing plants, tinkering with cars, handling animals, or trying to conquer cyberspace. Sixteen books explore careers in a variety of exciting fields.
Each book takes a lighthearted yet serious look at the possibilities and training requirements for dozens of jobs involving a variety of popular hobbies and interests. Introduces readers to people who have turned a passion into a profession. Features include:
- Suggested jobs in a variety of settings, from the office to the outdoors.
- A selection of jobs with different levels of educational requirements.
- Advice on competing in hot job markets.
- Tips on transforming hobbies into job skills.
Softcover. $17.95 each. SPECIAL: $269.95 for the set of 16 books.
- Careers For Animal Lovers and Other Zoological Types (2007)
- Careers For Aquatic Types and Others Who Want to Make a Splash (2007)
- Careers For Bookworms and Other Literary Types (2003)
- Careers For Competitive Spirits and Other Peak Performers (2006)
- Careers For Computer Buffs and Other Technological Types (2006)
- Careers For Crafty People and Other Dexterous Types (2006)
- Careers For Cybersurfers and Other Online Types (2004)
- Careers For Geniuses and Other Gifted Types (2007)
- Careers For Hard Hats (2008)
- Careers For Health Nuts and Others Who Like to Stay Fit (2004)
- Careers For Homebodies and Other Independent Souls (2007)
- Careers For People on the Move (2008)
- Careers For Persuasive Types and Others Who Won’t Take No for an Answer (2007)
- Careers for Romantics and Other Dreamers (2006)
- Careers For Scientific Types (2007)
- Careers For Talkative Types and Others With the Gift of Gab (2007)