Lynn R. Dowd, Ed.S., CVE, PVE
#8172 Provides an easy, yet structured way for individuals to identify and compare their work needs, skills, interests, desires, and education to the realities of jobs. The result is a profile of their most important needs and preferences for use in exploring and deciding on careers. The CPP allows individuals to consider over a hundred key job-related factors in a concise, easy-to-use format. It helps to identify work needs and preferences prior to or as part of career exploration, job preparation, and the job search so these processes can be realistic, targeted, and effective. This one-of-a-kind tool provides a comprehensive way of assessing an individual’s career needs and wants and matching them to occupations.
- Content area addressed (interest, learning style preferences, etc.) – Temperaments/Work Preferences/Values
- Target Population (including reading level needed, etc.) Students, Workforce Development, Job Seekers – 6th grade reading level.
- Format and/or delivery method – paper/pencil
© 2017. PRICE: One package of 25 instruments for $75.00. SPECIALS: 10 packages (250) for $719.95; 20 packages (500) for $1,399.00; 40 packages (1,000) for $2,599.00; 60 packages (1,500) for $3,719.00; 80 packages (2,000) for $4,799.00; 100 packages (2,500) for $5,799.00.
To download a free Administrator’s Guide, click here.
For additional assessment tools, inventories, and instruments, click here.
For related assessment books and DVDs, check out these special value kits:
- Assess Your Interests, Skills, and Abilities Kit (#6349)
- Assessment and Goal Setting DVD Kit (#6613)
- Discover What You’re Best At (#3031)
- Testing and Career Assessment Kit (#2499)