#6095 This collection of nine DVDs carries viewers through the job search process from the research stage to following up after an interview. Very affordably priced at $449.55. Viewing time: 28 minutes each. Closed-captioned. 2004. Can purchase the individual videos separately. Purchase options for the series as a whole: DVD format ($449.55), 3-year Streaming format ($449.55), or as DVDs and 3-year Streaming ($674.33)..
- Introduction to Career Planning and Implementation – Gives an overview of the job search process, expanded upon in subsequent videos.
- Goal-Setting and Action-Planning – Helps you set job search goals.
- Decision-Making Strategies – Factors that affect how you make decisions.
- Finding Opportunities: New Technologies and Current Techniques – Learn how to uncover the vast hidden job market.
- Resume Preparation – Developing a chronological or functional resume, powerful accomplishment statements using action verbs.
- Interviewing Strategies – Describes three essential steps in the interview process.
- Interview Follow-Up – Learn what to do after you’ve had a job interview.
- Staying on Track in Your Work Search – Stress management and time budgeting are discussed, as well as how to keep yourself focused during the search.
- Career Advantage: Series Conclusion – Reviews several methods for staying focused and positive and emphasizes lifelong goal-setting.
This item is part of Career Advantage: Strategies for Success.