#5544 This invaluable series of six DVDs helps students understand the importance of knowing and cultivating their interests, strengths, skills, and attitudes so they can be successful in the workplace. Students gain insight into how to successfully navigate in the world of work.
Suitable for grades 7-12. Total viewing time: 156 minutes. 2006. The series consists of the following DVD titles, each with a Teacher’s Guide and reproducible student worksheets on CD:
- Careers: Exploring the World of Work
- Your Career Search: Taking the First Step
- Get a Job! Interviews and Resumes
- Workplace Basics: Essential Skills for Success
- Communication Skills on the Job
- Keeping Your Job: Self-Management Skills
Please click on the title to read a description of the DVD. Each can be purchased separately for $129.95. The complete set of six DVDs plus DVD guide for $625.95.