By Kirsten Dixson and William Arruda
Career success involves more than just hard work. This innovative book show you how to make your professional mark and watch your career soar by branding yourself.
Outlines a proven personal branding process and gives case studies of successful professionals. Shows how to manage your brand with innovative tools that enable you to differentiate yourself and stand out from your peers:
- brand yourself for career success
- determine how others perceive you
- develop your unique value proposition
- define your target audience
- tell your brand story
- express yourself clearly and consistently
- build and manage your online identity
- stay on-message and on-brand every day
- increase your career “karma”
224 pages. Hardcover. 2007.