By Michael Farr
#4870 This instrument gets students thinking about their futures and their careers while encouraging them to stay in school, explore their options, and dream big. With bright colors, appealing graphics, and easy-to-follow instructions, it guides students as they:
- look at their career clues (their interests, talents, values, hobbies, and more)
- review more than 250 job titles arranged in six interest groupings
- plan their high school courses and activities
- consider education, training, and work options after high school
- Students develop a one-page My Ideal Job poster which includes their top interest groups, possible jobs, skills and values, and education plans.
- An updated resources list directs students to career research material.
- This all-in-one inventory and career explorer is less expensive than competing products for young people.
- There is space for students to list classes to take in high school, extracurricular activities and part-time work to purse, and additional research desired.
- A comprehensive assessment/checklist that measures students’ interests, values, work preferences, education, abilities and other factors, yet is incredibly easy to use.
- Updated job titles drawn from the latest edition of the OOH.
- A free administrator’s guide contains special advice for teachers using the Career & Life Explorer in their classrooms.
Suitable for middle school and high school. 6-panel foldout; each panel is 8½ x 11. 2011. An Administrator’s Guide is included with each package. One package of 25 foldouts for $61.95. SPECIAL: 10 packages for $589.50.