#9595 This 26-part series guides students through the three phases of career development: self-knowledge and exploration, career and educational exploration, and career planning and implementation. As students create a step-by-step work-search strategy based on personal background, life goals, and current and potential skills, they will also observe a variety of people in the workforce who describe their experiences, decisions, and ambitions. Commentary from What Color is Your Parachute author Richard Bolles tops off this powerful set of tools for navigating a challenging future.
The Series includes these 26 videos ($49.95 each) :
- Career Advantage: Series Conclusion
- Career and Life Values
- The Changing Workplace: Technology and Globalization
- Decision-Making Strategies
- Evaluating Career Options
- Finding Opportunities: New Technologies and Current Techniques
- Generating Career Options
- Goal Setting and Action Planning
- Informational Interviewing and Networking
- Interview Follow-up
- Interviewing Strategies
- Introduction to Career Advantage
- Introduction to Career and Educational Exploration
- Introduction to Career Planning and Implementation
- Keeping Track of Self-Knowledge and Exploration
- Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Lifelong Learning
- Overcoming Barriers to Employment
- Personality and Interests
- Researching Career Options: New Technologies and Current Techniques
- Resume Preparation
- Self-Knowledge and Beliefs
- Staying on Track in Your Work Search
- What Employers Want: Skills and Attitudes
- What’s Out There: How the World of Work Is Organized
- Where Are You Now?
Designed according to National Occupational Information Coordinating Committee (NOICC) Guidelines. Recommended by the National Employment Counseling Association (NECA). 26-part series, 2004. 27–29 minutes each. $49.95 each or $1,298.70 for complete series of 26 videos. Click here for preview of series.
Sherwood Vangelos –
I’m very pleased to discover this web site. I wanted to thank you for ones time for this wonderful read!! I definitely enjoyed every bit of it and I have you book marked to look at new stuff in your website.
I’ve been browsing on-line more than 3 hours these days, yet I by no means discovered any fascinating article like yours. It is lovely price enough for me. Personally, if all website owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the internet can be a lot more useful than ever before.