By Janet W. Christy
This is the best time ever to be a woman business owner, and this book will show you why.
Government agencies need you in order to meet their vendor diversity goals. See where to find them. The federal government requires its contractors to use woman-owned businesses as subcontractors. Learn how to let them know you exist. Commercial enterprises are looking for businesses owned by women. Find out where they are looking.
Capitalizing On Being Woman Owned provides practical information and guidance on:
- Knowing the advantages of being woman owned.
- Identifying, qualifying and marketing to all types of government, educational and business entities.
- Understanding the reasons and benefits of”certification”
- Finding real resources and using them effectively.
- Using research and analysis tools, including web site addresses.