#7094. This is an evidence-based intervention program that was developed over three years as part of the Journeys of the Circle Project. This comprehensive life skills curriculum helps youth make choices that motivate positive actions while avoiding the hazards of alcohol, tobacco, and other drugs.
Developed by Drs. June La Marr and G. Alan Marlatt for urban Native American adolescents, Canoe Journey is appropriate for all teens and all settings – prevention, treatment, and criminal justice.
There are eight sessions:
- The Medicine Wheel/Canoe Journey as a Metphor
- Who Am I? Beginning at the Center
- Community Help and Support: Help on the Journey
- The Quest: Goal Setting
- Overcoming Obstacles: Solving Porblems
- Effective Communication: Listening to Others and…
- Moods and Coping with Negative Emotions
- Strengthening our Body and Spirit
$129.00. SPECIALS: 5 copies for $595.00; 10 copies for $1,169.00; 25 copies for $2,579.00.