#7352 How addictive is cannabis? Does it lead to harder drug use, or is it an underappreciated herbal medicine? Can it cause mental illness?
This DVD program explores the science and the public debate surrounding the world’s favorite illegal drug. Tracing the birthplace of the humble plant to Kazakhstan in Central Asia, addiction specialist Dr. John Marsden guides viewers through several topics and issues, including:
- links between THC and schizophrenia
- experiments on mice suggesting cannabis-related cognitive impairment
- the development of Sativex, a cannabis-derived medicine
- California’s medical dispensary system, which bears some resemblance to the legalization of marijuana
Viewing time: 51 minutes. English-language subtitled. © 2009.
- 3-Year Streaming Video Subscription for $300.00 + FREE SHIPPING & HANDLING
- DVD for $300.00
- Streaming Video + DVD for $569.95 + FREE SHIPPING & HANDLING
CLICK HERE TO PREVIEW THIS VIDEO.
Check out this related DVD: Cannabis: Satanic Herb or Healing Potion?
IFH & ISV
There are no reviews yet.