By Murray C. Cullen, Ph.D.
#2908 The most widely used anger and rage management resource in correctional institutions – the perfect rehabilitation resource for inmates in prisons, jails, and detention centers.
This powerful self-study workbook helps offenders better manage their anger and aggression. As such, it contributes to a more stable institutional population which, in turn, results in a more secure facility.
Cage Your Rage examines what anger is, explains its causes, and offers ways of managing it – a valuable tool for both inmates serving time within an institution and parolees entering the community. The book is organized into an introduction, five interactive chapters, and an afterward. The chapters are
- Anger – Past and Present
- Anger and Aggression/Violence
- What Causes Anger?
- How to Manage Your Anger
- A New Chapter in Your Life!
Includes examples, assessments, suggested readings, a bibliography, and more more.
125 pages. Softcover. 2013. Available in English only. (The Spanish edition is 1997.) $25.00.1SPECIALS: 10 copies for $225.00; 50 copies for $1,037.50; 100 copies for $2,000.00; 1,000 copies for $18,750.00.
See also these related products:
- Continuing to Cage Your Rage (a workbook that is a follow-up to the above book)
- Cage Your Rage for Teens Workbook
- Cage Your Rage Leader’s Guide
- Cage Your Rage Program (Enhanced Curriculum)
- Cage Your Rage Video Program: The Essential Anger Management Program for Ex-Offenders (DVD)
- Cage Your Rage for Women