By Sue Fox
Use this book to help you navigate cultural differences in meeting styles and gift-giving, and thus be on your best business behavior.
This friendly, authoritative guide shows you how to develop good etiquette on the job and successfully handle today’s culturally diverse business environment.
You get savvy tips for dressing the part, making polite conversation, minding your manners at meetings and meals, behaving at offsite events, handling ethical dilemmas, and conducting international business. Discover how to:
- Make a great first impression
- Practice proper online etiquette
- Build your verbal and written skills
- Deal with difficult personalities
- Become a well-mannered traveler
360 pages. Softcover. 2008.