This unique collection brings together products that address the crisis that bullying presents in middle and high school. Teens are vulnerable to peer pressure and aggressive behavior by others, all too often leading them to consider suicide as a way out of the problem.
Consider this kit for your school. Consisting of various types of products for the benefit of students with different learning styles, it may help alleviate the problems and consequences of bullying. Each item can be purchased separately. SPECIAL: $706.95 for the kit.
DVDs – convey essential information in a visual context that is sure to make a vivid impression on teens.
- Bully Girls ($89.95)
- Bullying 6-8: Introductory Videos for Middle School Students, Teachers, and Parents ($119.00)
- Carl – A Program About the Consequences of Bullying and Teasing ($59.95)
- Cyberbullying – Cruel Intentions ($149.95)
- Targets, Bullies, Bystanders – Handling Harassment ($129.95)
- Understanding and Coping With Bullies ($89.00)
Books – will appeal to teens who enjoy reading.
- Coping With Cliques – A Workbook to Help Girls Deal With Gossip, Put-Downs, Bullying, and Other Mean Behavior ($16.95)
- Where Should I Sit at Lunch? ($19.00)
Posters – serve as a vivid reminder of the seriousness of bullying behavior.
Bullying is a Big Deal Poster Series ($54.95)