This collection, consisting of two books, one poster set, and seven videos, is specifically for teaching elementary school children about the devastating impact of bullying on everyone in the class – bullies, victims, and bystanders alike.
Can purchase each separately. SPECIAL: $704.00 for the collection.
DVDs – convey essential information in a visual context that is sure to make a vivid impression on children in this age group.
- The Big Deal About Bullying and What to Do About It ($108.00)
- Bullies Are a Pain in the Brain ($45.00)
- Cyberbullies ($89.95)
- Don’t Call Me Names ($99.95)
- Harassment Hurts – Gossiping, Taunting, and Bullying ($99.95)
- Kelly Bear C.A.R.E.S. – Bullying ($39.95)
- Stop Picking on Me ($99.95)
Book-CDs – are packed with activities communicating the importance of preventing bullying-type behavior.
- No Kidding About Bullying: 125 Ready-to-Use Activities ($39.99)
- No More Bullies ($29.95)
Posters – put up around the classroom, serve to reinforce the lessons conveyed through the DVDs, game, and activities.
- Bullying Prevention Poster Series ($69.95)