#3654 Bold and gritty, this set of six posters (18″ x 24″ laminated) shows that behaving like a bully is unacceptable. The posters also provide valuable information for victims of bullying. 2002. $131.95 for the set of 6. Titles include:
- Don’t Face a Bully – Don’t face a bully on your own. Talk to a friend, teacher, counselor, parent, hotline, chat room
- How to Stop – How to stop a bully: be assertive, make eye contact, tell the bully to stop, have confidence in who you are, make good friends and stick together, talk to someone you can trust
- Learn a Lot – You can learn a lot from a bully: I need more control, I am insecure, I need attention, I can’t deal with my own problems, I have low self-esteem
- Never Your Fault – It’s never your fault. Bullying can happen to anyone.
- Talk Hurts – Talk hurts. Bullying: it’s not always physical.
- Who’s the Loser – Who’s really the loser? Stop acting like a bully. The choice is yours.
There are no reviews yet.