Empower students to stand up for themselves and others while discouraging bullies with these bright and clearly illustrated posters. Eight 18″ x 24″ posters, laminated and unframed. 2008.
To view the posters, click on the titles below.
- Don’t Let It Happen – “If you see someone getting bullied, stand up for him. If that’s not a safe option, find an adult who can help.”
- Your Back – “Bullies avoid the strength of numbers. Back your friends and they’ll back you.”
- Gossip – “Bullies use words like weapons. Spread gossip, and you’re as guilty as the bully who started it.”
- Lose Control – “Take a deep breath and tell the bully to stop.
- No Shame – “Bullies want you to sink to their level. Stay calm and walk away.”
- Speak Up – “Bullies don’t want you to tell anyone. But your friends, teachers, parents, and counselors can help.
- Confidence – “Believing in yourself shows bullies you can’t be pushed around.”
- Bully Now – “If you’re a bully, you have a problem. Get help before it’s too late.”
There are no reviews yet.