While networking is constantly mentioned as one of the best ways to get a career started, most people are unaware of how beneficial it can be to their lives. As this DVD shows, networking helps everyone, regardless of their line of work or their life situation.
The program shows the following:
- Defines the term “networking” and explains why everyone should network, both on the job and in their daily lives.
- Address common concerns about networking, such as “I don’t have time,” “I feel like I’m using people,” and “I’m not the networking type.”
- Shows how to discover the network most people already have, and then how to expand it.
- Demonstrates when and how to network effectively.
- Explains how to keep a network going and growing for a lifetime.
Viewing time: 25 minutes. Copyright 1999.
There are no reviews yet.