By Dr. John Townsend
#7490. In this top-rated book, Dr. Townsend gives important keys for establishing healthy boundaries – the bedrock of good relationships, maturity, safety, and growth for teens and the adults in their lives.
The book offers help in raising your teens to take responsibility for their actions, attitudes, and emotions.
The book is divided into four parts with a total of 45 chapters and two appendices:
- Part I: Be a Parent With Boundaries
- Part II: Understand the Teenage World
- Part III: Set Boundaries With Your Teen
- Part IV: Address Common Problems
- Appendix A: Seeking the Help of a Professional
- Appendix B: Tips for When You Don’t Know What to Do
288 pages. Softcover. 2006.