By Dr. Henry Cloud and Dr. John Townsend
This book will help parents set limits for their kids and teach the concept of boundaries. Parents will learn how to:
- Recognize the boundary issues underlying child behavior problems.
- Set boundaries and establish consequences with kids.
- Get out of the “nagging” trap.
- Stop controlling your child – and instead help your child develop self-control.
- Apply the ten laws of boundaries to parenting.
- Take six practical steps for implementing boundaries with your kids.
224 pages. Softcover. 2001.