By Drs. Henry Cloud and John Townsend
#7302 This bestselling and award-winning (2+ million copies sold) faith-based book has changed thousands of lives. While many people focus on being loving and giving, they often forget their own limits and limitations. They need to set boundaries. Have you, for example, ever found yourself wondering:
Can I set limits and still be a loving person?
How do I answer someone who wants my time, love, energy, or money?
Why do I feel guilty when I consider setting boundaries?
Having clear boundaries is essential to a healthy, balanced lifestyle. A boundary is a personal property line that marks those things for which we are responsible. In other words, boundaries define who we are and who we are not.
Boundaries impact all areas of our lives:
- Physical boundaries help us determine who may touch us
- Mental boundaries give us the freedom to have our own thoughts
- Emotional boundaries help us to deal with our own emotions
- Spiritual boundaries help us to distinguish God’s will from our own
Here’s the book that shows how to set boundaries to better take control of your life. 320 pages. Softcover. 2017. $19.99. SPECIALS: 10 copies for $182.00; 100 copies for $1,649.00.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
Part I: What are Boundaries?
1. A Day in a Boundaryless Life
2. What Does a Boundary Look Like?
3. Boundary Problems
4. How Boundaries are Developed
5. Ten Laws of Boundaries
6. Common Boundary Myths
Part II: Boundary Conflicts
7. Boundaries and Your Family
8. Boundaries and Your Friends
9. Boundaries and Your Spouse
10. Boundaries and Your Children
11. Boundaries and Work
12. Boundaries and Your Self
13. Boundaries and God
Part III: Developing Healthy Boundaries
14. Resistance to Boundaries
15. How to Measure Success With Boundaries
16. A Day in a Life With Boundaries