By Candida Fink, MD, and Joe Kraynak
This user-friendly book delivers the latest information to help sufferers and loved ones learn about and cope with the disorder. Topics covered include:
- diagnosis and treatment
- selecting a mental health specialist
- mood charting
- loved ones affected by the disorder
- advocating for yourself or a loved one
- managing employment-related issues brought on because of the disorder
- planning ahead for manic and depressive episodes
- the brain chemistry behind the disease
- social dysfunction caused by the illness
- bipolar disorder affecting children
And much more. 360 pages. 2017.
There are no reviews yet.