NO LONGER AVAILABLE. PLEASE SEE OUR OTHER ADDICTION-RELATED RESOURCES (CLICK HERE) AND RECOVERY-RELATED RESOURCES (CLICK HERE). FOR MENTAL HEALTH RESOURCES, CLICK HERE.
By Earnie Larsen
#5937 Includes two programs:
- Beyond Anger: Connecting With Self and Others ($195.00): Role-plays and testimonials by inmates help clients explore spouse and family issues, forgiveness, and letting go of the past.The program stresses how to take action, deal with feelings, and make positive progress.Beyond Anger helps corrections clients:
- Identify sources of resentment and anger and develop strategies to move beyond them to forgiveness.
- Reconcile and reestablish relationships or learn to move on when reconciliation is not possible.
- From the Inside Out: Taking Personal Responsibility for the Relationships in Your Life ($425.00): This 12-week curriculum provides clients in institutional settings and community corrections tools for building, strengthening, and maintaining relationships.Concrete examples, specific advice, inmate testimonials, and role-plays teach inmates how to improve relationships by taking personal responsibility for them.From the Inside Out helps clients:
- Take personal responsibility for their lives.
- Develop skills needed to make relationships work.
- Discover tools to build healthy relationships.
Included in this two-program set are: 4 DVDs, 2 facilitator’s guides, and 2 sets of reproducible handouts and worksheets. Can purchase separately. SPECIAL: Both programs for $515.00.