ISBN: 978-1-57023-388-3 (softcover); 978-1-57023-389-0 (eBook)
By Wendy S. Enelow and Louise Kursmark, Master Resume Writers
#2706 This bestseller, now in its second edition, reveals how candidates can best speak the language of employers for getting hired. Organized by major industries and professions, this easy-to-use book provides quick access to the powerful language of keywords.
Each chapter includes examples of keywords, keyword phrases, keyword answers to interview questions, keyword cover letters, and keyword resumes. A special chapter identifies keywords for job seekers with challenging circumstances and situations, such as ex-offenders, military transition personnel, career changers, job hoppers, and people returning to work.
The book also shows how to use keywords in these specific situations, along with sample resumes. An appendix includes 425 Action Verbs and 221 Personal Descriptors.
Table of Contents:
- Understanding Keywords; How to Use This Book
- Accounting and Auditing
- Business Administration and Office Management
- Association and Non-Profit Management
- Customer Service
- Equipment Installation, Maintenance, and Repair
- Finance and Economics
- General Management, Executive Management, and Consulting
- Health Care and Human Services
- Hospitality and Food Service
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Law, Legal Affairs, and Law Enforcement
- Manufacturing and Production Operations
- Public Relations and Corporate Communications
- Purchasing, Warehousing, and Logistics
- Real Estate and Property Management
- Teaching and Education
- Telecommunications Technology
- Using Keywords in Challenging Job Search Situations
192 pages. Softcover. 7 x 10. Copyright 2016.