By Laurence Shatkin, Ph.D.
Are you looking for your first job or a better job? Planning your education and career options? Interested in exploring better-paying or more-interesting jobs at your current education level?
This book is ideal for people making important career plans and decisions, as well as for the educators, counselors, and others advising them.
In two easy steps, this reference helps readers learn about jobs that offer an entire package of rewards:
- Readers browse more than 65 lists that reveal the best jobs for pay, growth, openings, and more.
- Readers choose from 500 occupations to review descriptions of the jobs that interest them most.
These descriptions offer details about:
- projected growth through 2018
- required education, training, and experience
- career clusters and pathways
- and more
There is also information about each job’s top three industries for growth. Plus, this edition features the best jobs in the 16 career clusters and the best jobs in urban and rural areas.
598 pages. 7.5 x 9.25. Softcover. 2012.
There are no reviews yet.