#7810. This Berenstain Bears© kit helps children develop better relationships with both peers and adults by encouraging them to talk about their feelings and reinforcing empathy and good listening skills.
Suitable for ages 3-8, the complete kit can be used for the entire classroom, in counseling groups, or for individual students. The kit includes:
- The Talk About Feelings Card Game (53 cards)
- Talk About Feelings Bingo Game
- The 16-page Talk About Feelings Activity Book (1 pack of 25)
- A set of 4 Talk About Feelings Laminated Posters (18″ x 24″)
- Reward Stickers (roll of 200)
- Reward Certificates (pad of 50)
- CD to print out additional certificates
- Air Pump
- Canvas Bag
The Talk About Feelings Card Game helps children talk about 13 different feelings. The game is played like the classic game of “Old Maid.” The game also reinforces good listening skills and the understanding of others’ feelings.
The Talk About Feelings Workbook contains activities that help children understand their feelings and the feelings of others.
To order, please see the Product Options box above.
Check out this related product: Berenstain Bears© Bingo Games.