Civil Service exams are competitive, with the highest scorers being offered the available jobs. This revised and updated manual dramatically increases job applicants’ employment prospects by helping them to excel on the clerical exams.
It provides the tools needed to succeed in the verbal, clerical, and interview portions of the exam. It also includes insightful information about word processing, dictation, and office machines. Hundreds of practice problems are also included to sharpen test-taking skills.
- Comprehensive review of exam question types
- A checklist of question types to help you develop a personalized study plan
- Effective test-taking strategies
- Explanations of the correct answers to practice problems
- Diagnostic questions to help you analyze your strengths and weaknesses
- Advice for a successful job interview
480 pages. Softcover. February 2010.