This 12-part series offers a complete course on how to make damaged vehicles look new again. Ideal for introducing, reinforcing, and reviewing essential body shop practices, procedures, tools, and techniques. Safety is stressed.
Each informative DVD starts with a demonstration of the proper tools and preparations and then follows an apprentice technician through the job at hand. Automotive experts thoroughly explain key technical points.
Viewable/printable instructor’s guides provide learning objectives, program summaries, educational standards, vocabulary terms, auto tech trivia questions, discussion and assessment questions, video scenarios, student activities, and lists of additional resources.
Viewing time: 15-24 minutes each. Closed-captioned. 2005.
Can purchase each separately for $89.95 for the DVD or the 3-year Streaming format, or $161.95 for both DVD and 3-year Streaming formats; to order, please call 800-361-1055 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
SPECIALS: $1,029.95 for the 12-part series in DVD format; $1,029.95 for the series in 3-year Streaming format; and $2,059.90 for both DVDs and 3-year Streaming. Please see the Product Options box above to order the series.
- Auto Body Repair Basics (#32775)
- Auto Construction (#32776)
- Welding (#32777)
- Dings and Scratches (#32778)
- Replacing and Adjusting Panels (#32779)
- Structural Analysis and Damage Repair (#32781)
- Body Alignment (#32780)
- Plastics and Adhesives (#32782)
- Electrical Repairs (#32783)
- Braking System Repair (#32784)
- Surface Preparation and Refinishing (#32785)
- Miscellaneous Repairs (#32786)
Click here to view a video clip of the series.
Listed below are free instructor’s guides you can download:
- Auto Body Repair Basics
- Auto Construction
- Dings and Scratches
- Replacing and Adjusting Panels
- Structural Analysis and Damage Repair
- Body Alignment
- Plastics and Adhesives
- Electrical Repairs
- Braking System Repair
- Surface Preparation and Refinishing
- Miscellaneous Repairs