This series comes in three versions: Grades 3-5, Grades 6-8, and Grades 9-12. The series shows just how critical each class in school really is for today and for tomorrow. It connects the school curriculum to real-life careers that use the skills learned in class.
Your students are led through an interesting mix of careers in each curriculum area. These DVDs bring relevance to school and stresses just how important each subject is to a future successful career. A student with a special interest in a subject will learn how successful career professionals have turned their own interests into lifelong fulfilling work.
The essential elements of teamwork, communication, problem solving, goal setting, and lifelong learning are important features of this production.
Viewing time is 20-25 minutes per DVD. Copyright 2000. The complete 6-DVD set for $319.95. To order the age version you want, please see the Product Options box above.
- Physical Education – Sports Announcer, Fitness Entrepreneur, Physical Therapist, Recreational Leader, Coach
- Language Arts – Lawyer, Theater Director, Technical Writer, Reporter, Librarian
- Science – Veterinarian, Wildlife Biologist, Lab Scientist, Home Health Nurse, Meteorologist
- Social Studies – Archaeologist, City Planner, Political Aide, Importer, Curator
- Math – Civil Engineer, Surveyor, Math Professor, Bank Manager, Dietician
- Computers – Software Developer, Service Technician, Sound Designer, Systems Analyst, Multimedia Designer