By John Liptak, Ed.D.
#6686 Ninety percent of the fastest-growing and best-paying jobs require some kind of postsecondary education or training. Yet only half of all high school graduates go to college, and only half of them ever earn a degree. Something stands in their way.
This assessment helps academic counselors, career counselors, and job coaches identify the primary barriers preventing people from continuing their education.
It ensures that today’s job seekers and career managers develop strategies for overcoming those barriers, honestly assess the options available to them, and understand the value of further education. It helps individuals:
- assess the situational, emotional, attitudinal, and material barriers preventing them from getting more education
- identify the postsecondary options most readily accessible to them, from apprenticeships to graduate degrees
- eliminate myths about the process of furthering one’s education, such as “I can’t afford to go to college”
PRICE: One package of 25 instruments for $75.00. SPECIALS: 10 packages (250) for $719.50; 20 packages (500) for $1,399.00; 40 packages (1,000) for $2,599.00; 60 packages (1,500) for $3,719.00; 80 packages (2,000) for $4,799.00; 100 packages (2,500) for $5,799.00.
To download a free Administrator’s Guide, click here.
For additional assessment tools, inventories, and instruments, click here.
For related assessment books and DVDs, check out these special value kits:
- Assess Your Interests, Skills, and Abilities Kit (#6349)
- Assessment and Goal Setting DVD Kit (#6613)
- Discover What You’re Best At Kit (#3031)
- Testing and Career Assessment Kit (#2499)