By Lt. Col. Robert J. Dalessandro, USA
This book is the bible for U.S. Army officers. Condensed from Army regulations – and the customs and traditions of the service – the guide provides the latest soldier information and frank advice on a variety of issues relating to service life.
- Practical advice on Army leadership and command
- Fully updated with the latest information for officers of all ranks, branches, and components
- Uniforms and insignia, duties and responsibilities, privileges and restrictions, courtesy and customs, posts and organizations, regulations and references
- 16-page color insert of medals and badges, as well as 93 b/w pages
- Foreword by Lt. Gen. David H. Huntoon, Jr., Superintendent of U.S. Military Academy at West Point.