By Glenn Schiraldi and Melissa Hallmark Kerr
Excessive anger can destroy relationships, careers, and even health. This book shows how to empower oneself and redirect anger into constructive behavior. A must-have tool for individuals and their loved ones as well as professionals dealing with clients who suffer from excessive anger.
Discusses what you should know about:
- Recognizing the symptoms of excessive anger
- Identifying and defusing personal triggers
- Regaining peace through relaxation techniques
- Cognitive and behavioral approaches
- Couples conflict resolution skills
- Anger-related illnesses including heart disease and high blood pressure
304 pages. Softcover. 2002. $21.95. SPECIALS: 10 copies for $199.95; 100 copies for $1,769.95.