By Richard A. Ferri
This book provides everything you need to know about how to:
- Implement a smart asset allocation strategy
- Diversify your investments with stocks, bonds, real estate, and other classes
- Change your allocation and lock in gains
Trying to outwit the market is a bad gamble. If you’re serious about investing for the long run, you have to take a no-nonsense, businesslike approach to your portfolio.
In addition to covering all the basics, this edition includes timely advice on:
- Learning which investments work well together and why
- Selecting the right mutual funds and ETFs
- Creating an asset allocation thats right for your needs
- Knowing how and when to change an allocation
- Understanding target-date mutual funds
336 pages. Softcover. 2010.