NO LONGER AVAILABLE
By Matthew J. Friedman and Laurie B. Slone, Ph.D.s
#7486 A highly practical, user-friendly guide to homecoming – including common after-effects of war zone exposure and how to cope – for returning troops and their families.
Table of Contents:
- Understanding the Emotional Cycle of Deployment
- During Deployment: Setting the Stage for Homecoming
- Homecoming: Separating Myth From Reality
- Understanding Battlemind
- Common Reactions to the Trauma of War
- Anger and the Adrenaline Train
- Guilt and Moral Dilemmas
- Handling Grief
- Reconnecting With Your Partner, Children, Family, and Friends
- Overcoming Barriers to Care
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Recognizing Other Mental Health Issues
- Dealing With Injury
- Community Support
- For Those Facing Unique Challenges
- A Final Note
256 pages. Softcover. 2008. $17.99. SPECIALS: 10 copies for $165.95; 100 copies for $1,499.00.
There are no reviews yet.