#7603 Looking for a great “how to shop smart” grocery tour? Chef Andrew Zimmern takes viewers on an fun and informative tour of a supermarket.
Chef Andrew, a New York chef turned TV personality, shares his consumer knowledge as a professional shopper on topics including:
- Nutrition know-how and label reading.
- Checking food quality before you buy.
- Food safety and transporting and storing foods.
- Unit pricing and money management.
Appropriate for Grades 10 – adult. Teaching materials included. Viewing time: 18 minutes. Closed-captioned. © 2003.
- DVD for $99.95
- 3-Year Streaming Video Subscription for $99.95 + FREE SHIPPING & HANDLING
- DVD + Streaming Video for $179.95 + FREE SHIPPING & HANDLING
IFH & ISV
There are no reviews yet.